Chiropractic: The wellness healthcare choice
Congratulations! you are joining many of your neighbors and friends by choosing chiropractic - the most popular natural, drug - free, surgery - free healthcare system in the world today.
Why is chiropractic so popular?
There are many reasons, among them:
1. Chiropractic promotes natural healing. Always seek out the least invasive, most "user-friendly" form of healthcare before submitting to drugs and surgery.
2. Chiropractic can prevent problems; it keeps you healthy. Chiropractic is able to locate stress-creating distortions in your body (subluxations) before damage occurs.
3. Chiropractic is effective and natural. Why take drugs when you can be helped without them? That's a big reason why millions of people visit their neighborhood doctor of chiropractic.
4. Chiropractic is safe. There are no dangerous drugs with scary side effects. no surgery that forever changes your body. Chiropractic has an enviable safety record - malpractice insurance for chiropractors is a tiny fraction of that for medical practitioners.
5. Chiropractic is for the entire family. Everyone, from the very young to the very old, can benefit from chiropractic care.
6. Family chiropractic care sends a healthy message to children. You don't need to take drugs to live a happy, healthy life.
7. Chiropractic is able optimizing health, going beyond amelioration of symptoms.
The difference between chiropractic and medical care
Chiropractic care is expressive, medical care is suppressive.
What do we mean by that? Chiropractic regards symptoms in the traditional manner - as mechanism by which the body cures itself of disease. Chiropractic's role therefore is to help your body function more efficiently. It can then discharge toxins, poisons, and impurities using its many cleansing and healing mechanism (symptoms) to bring you more complete health and healing.
Chiropractors do this by locating and correcting subluxations: areas of stress in your body that weaken your nerves and in turn can weaken nearly any of your organs, glands, and muscles, bones or tissues. Subluxations weaken your natural healing ability and lower your resistance to disease. Locating and correcting subluxations is a science and an art. No other healthcare profession is trained to locate and correct these heath-damaging, distortions in our bodies. For that reason, doctors of chiropractic spend thousands of hours developing the skills needed to remove these obstructions to our health.
Medical are, on the other hand, is suppressive. Medicine sees symptoms as problems to be gotten rid of or suppressed, usually with drugs. Although you may be symptom - free, this does not necessarily mean you are truly healthy. Consider this: aren't the people taking the most drugs the sickest? Shouldn't they be the healthiest? Sadly, our society is full of people taking many drugs all the time and suffering the adverse reactions (side effects) that are an inherent part of drug use. They may even be prescribed drugs to suppress the adverse reactions!
This medical merry-go-round of drugs and more drugs to suppress symptoms is creating a generation of children and adults with chronic illnesses - illnesses that never go away.
If you want to get off this medical merry - go - round, chiropractic offers you and your family an alternative.
Every Stage of life needs chiropractic care
Every stage of life needs chiropractic care: pregnancy, labor, delivery, infancy, childhood and all the way up to advanced years because every stage of life is full of stress.
There is stress during pregnancy, in the birthing process, in learning to walk, in play, in work.
Studies and clinical data reveal chiropractic can help everyone no matter what their present state of health.